Casey Burns is a First Vice President in the Valuation & Advisory Service Group’s Washington, D.C. office. He has over 10 years of real estate valuation and consulting experience with an emphasis on institutional grade assets throughout the United States. Mr. Burns is a Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia.
Mr. Burns has experience in the appraisal of a wide variety of property types. His assignments include appraisals of downtown and suburban office buildings, regional malls, industrial facilities, garden and high-rise multifamily developments, hotel and casino facilities, marinas, and mixed-use developments.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Burns was a Senior Associate in KPMG, LLP’s Economic and Valuation Services practice where he specialized in valuing institutional grade real estate throughout the United States and abroad. Casey holds a B.S. in Finance and Economics from the University of Pittsburgh and a Master’s degree in Real Estate from Georgetown University.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Appraisal Institute, Designated Member
- CCIM Institute, Academic Member
- Urban Land Institute, Young Leader
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, Commonwealth of Virginia
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, District of Columbia
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Maryland
- Georgetown University, Master of Professional Studies, Real Estate
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, B.S., Finance and Economics
- Union Station | Washington, DC
- L'Enfant Plaza | Washington, DC
- 1700 K Street NW | Washington, DC
- Thames Street Wharf | Baltimore, MD
- Tyson's Corner Center | McLean, VA