Caroline Bour is a First Vice President of Advisory and Transaction Services within the Washington Metropolitan region. Caroline employs a unique, multi-disciplined approach to create value for her clients with a bright and enthusiastic intensity. Through her attention to detail and organization, innate ability to identify creative solutions, and strong communication skills, Caroline has established a record of consistent and efficient success for her clients.
Caroline’s involvement in a diverse range of complex and high-profile transactions has solidified a thorough skill set that applies to her practice of both landlord representation and tenant advisory services. Headquarters and consultative assignments include, amongst others: Chemonics’ 300,000 SF headquarters build-to-suit, Yelp’s commitment to establish a new sales office in Washington, D.C., 50,000 SF headquarters renewal for Hanover Research, and management of Intelsat’s global portfolio of over 65 locations comprising one million square feet.
In 2018, Caroline was invited to be a member of CBRE's Technology & Media Practice, a select group of expert advisors covering the top technology markets and customer accounts across the globe, recognized for her expertise solving for real estate challenges unique to the technology & media industry vertical.
Caroline is an active participant within CBRE’s Women’s Networking Group and a member of Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) DC. Outside the office, Ms. Bour is a retired swimmer, having coached a developmental team for several years, adventurous traveler, and aspiring wine enthusiast.
- Intelsat | 1,000,000 SF | $56 Million
- Chemonics | 300,000 SF | $308 Million
- Yelp | 71,000 SF | $54 Million
- Hanover Research | 50,000 SF | $14 Million
- Industrious Office | 48,000 SF | $32 Million
- Oracle (Opower) | 45,000 SF | $27.5 Million
- Coresite | 25,000 SF | $16 Million
- 2018 DCA “Rising Star of Real Estate”
- 2017 CREBA “Leasing Transaction of the Year”
- University of Virginia - McIntire School of Commerce
- Architecture Incorporated
- Angelo Gordon
- Atlantic Realty Company
- The Bernstein Companies
- Hanover Research
- Industrious Office
- JBG Smith
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Meridian Group
- Oracle (Opower)
- Sempra Energy
- The Informatics Applications Group
- Vox Media
- Washington Regional Transplant Community