As a Real Estate Manager with Asset Services in Denver, Callie currently manages a portfolio of over 600,000 square feet, which consists of six properties with a mix of mostly retail and medical spaces and which together have more than 100 tenants.
Callie’s core proficiencies include overseeing day-to-day property operations, budget and CAM Reconciliation preparation, maximizing cash flow by monitoring all expenses to ensure cost effectiveness as well as ensuring timely rent collection, fostering positive relationships with tenants and vendors, working with landlords and sales teams to facilitate property sales, and acting as a liaison between leasing brokers/tenants/legal counsel to ensure completion of new leasing deals and renewals.
Callie has over 10 years of experience in property management. Her experience has included management of retail, medical office and industrial flex properties. She has worked with a wide variety of clients including institutional owners as well as receivers and individual investors.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Colorado
- University of Richmond, Bachelor of Arts, Environmental Studies and International Studies
- Cherry Hills Marketplace, Greenwood Village, CO | 203,000 SF | Retail property
- Belleview Promenade, Greenwood Village, CO | 98,000 SF | Retail property
- Highlands Ranch University Park, Highlands Ranch, CO | 88,000 SF | Retail property
- Alara Union Station, Denver, CO | 57,000 SF | Retail property
- Principal Real Estate Investors
- L&B Realty
- Barings LLC
- American Realty Advisors
- South Denver Cardiology Associates