Caitlin Little focuses primarily on managing multi-market strategies for clients. Quick with data analysis and summation, Caitlin is highly involved in operations across all business lines, specializing in creating customized management strategies to support long-term client strategies. Her ongoing work specifically constitutes managing four key national accounts, and leading transitions to CBRE non-brokerage services for San Diego-based companies.
- Responsible for aligning CBRE professionals to manage The City of San Diego, a key account for our brokerage team.
- Provides ongoing coordination, negotiation and strategic direction with brokers across Southern California.
- Manages account activity and client relationships on four key accounts.
Most recently, Caitlin was a legal analyst at Realty Income, a nationally respected REIT focusing on NNN retail and industrial leases. Her primary focus was directing the lease analyses project for the $3 billion acquisition of American Realty Capital, encompassing over 500+ properties and $35 million in loans.
- Associate of the Year Award, San Diego Region, 2018
- Top 40 under 40, San Diego Daily Transcript, 2018