Bryant Bitar has been involved in the commercial real estate business since 2004, during this time he has worked in various sectors of business including property management, construction and estimating, asset acquisition/disposition, leasing and development. Bryant takes an organized systematic approach to handling his clients’ transactions paying special attention to detail ensuring all needs are identified and satisfied. This has allowed him to build successful long-term relationships with numerous clients.
Bryant specializes in developing strategic real estate plans for businesses in Northeast Ohio. He has worked with all business types from non-profits, small businesses to large corporations, placing satisfied clients into ideal properties. In the negotiation process, Bryant has worked closely with owners, tenants, city officials and economic development departments to maximize client savings.
Prior to CBRE, Bryant worked at Community Development Trust, where he had a long standing role in supporting all loan production activity for CDT’s Chicago based team. During his time with CDT, Bryant was responsible for approving over $150 million of financing, which resulted in over $620 million of new construction and over 7,000 units. Bryant’s ability to integrate financial and qualitative information into a company’s real estate strategies has made him a valuable resource and a trusted advisor to his clients.
Bryant’s positive attitude and dedicated work ethic have enabled him to establish and maintain strong relationships with regional and national tenants as well as developers and investors.
- Sales and Leasing
- Tenant and Buyer Representation
- Land Assemblage - Regional and National
- Strategic Site Selection
- Build-To-Suit and Development Services & Consulting
- Investment Property Sales - Capital Markets
- Landlord and Seller Representation
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- 2018 CBRE Top Midwest Producer – Q3 CBRE Midwest Region
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) Member
- Ohio Real Estate Sales License
- Illinois Real Estate Broker License Class Requirements
- Big Brother Big Sisters of Lorain County Board Member
- Lake Forest College Alumni Council
- Lake Ridge Academy Alumni Council
- Lorain County Chamber of Commerce
- North Coast Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Forest College, B.S. in Business & Communications
- American Institute for Foreign Study: Rome, Italy
- Lake Ridge Academy