Bryan Bazzi began his real estate career in 2011 and has proven to be a significant asset to CBRE’s occupier (tenant representation) services team. Bryan is actively involved in the long-term and short-term real estate strategies for his clients, while taking into consideration all workplace, labor and economic trends. His enthusiasm for the business along with his knowledge of San Diego properties allows him to deliver customized, strategic solutions with creativity and speed. Bryan is on a team that is nationally recognized for delivering world-class, portfolio-wide advisory and transaction services exclusively to occupier clients. Bryan has a strong focus on financial analysis, business development, implementing new technology tools, obtaining the most up to date market intelligence, and oversees all of the teams national and local accounts as the lead transaction manager. He is dedicated to creating the best client outcomes possible by being process oriented, responsive, dependable and ethical.
Bryan graduated from San Diego State University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration and Finance. Being born and raised in San Diego only strengthened his passion for real estate and helping the San Diego community. Bryan’s strong values stem from having a large and tight-knit family. With 47 first cousins his family events and gatherings are a lively time. Bryan also enjoys working out and going on challenging hikes through some of the world’s most beautiful landscapes. He is involved in the community and dedicates his time to many local and national organizations.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of San Diego County – Founder, Ayana Chaldean Mentoring
- Tech San Diego – Committee Lead
- Diocese of St. Peter the Apostle – Teacher
- Avicultural Society of America – Member
- YMCA of San Diego County, McGrath Family YMCA – Board Member
- Licensed California Real Estate Salesperson
- San Diego State University, Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration and Finance
- Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
- Caliber Home Loans
- Care1st Health Plan
- Carl Zeiss Vision, Inc.
- DLA Piper
- Gordon & Rees
- Inogen Inc.
- Inseego Corp.
- Kimball, Tirey & St. John
- Liebart Cassidy Whitmore
- LRAD Corporation
- MUFG Union Bank
- National Pen Co., LLC
- Omnitracs, LLC
- One Main Financial Services
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
- Retirement Benefit Group, LLC
- Schindler Elevator Corp.
- SRS Real Estate Partners
- Taylor Anderson