Brittany Gray is the Property Marketing Manger for the Affordable Housing group– a national, capital markets team based in Seattle which partners with a network of local brokers on government tax-credit transactions. Her team is responsible for all aspects of marketing each affordable housing property. Ms. Gray has been with CBRE since 2015 and brings over 15 years of marketing expertise.
Before joining CBRE, Brittany served as the Marketing Manager for a vacation rental property management company in Central Florida. She is a graduate of the University of South Florida with a degree in Mass Communications with a focus in advertising.
Affiliations & Awards
- Rising Professionals Organization
- Women's Network - Seattle Chapter Field Delegate
- CBRE Cares
- Margo Thomas Leadership Award, 2017
- University of South Florida, Bachelor of Arts
- Harvard ManageMentor | Manager Training Program, 2017
- Motivate | Manager Training Program, 2018
- EMPOWER | CBRE Leadership training 2018-2019