As Senior Marketing Manager for CBRE's Advisory Services, Brigit is responsible for developing strategy and executing marketing efforts for the Workplace and Space Enablement practice.
In her current role, Brigit is responsible for establishing sales materials and messaging to improve the client service offering and public presence. She leads day-to-day business development efforts and provides creative direction.
Prior to joining CBRE, she worked as the Marketing Director for a local catering company, responsible for creating and managing the company's website, point-of-sale materials and event strategy. Brigit's previous experience includes providing design and marketing services to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate and Lichten Craig Architects, LLC.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member AMA, American Marketing Association
- CBRE Cares Board Marketing Chair
- AIGA member, Philadelphia Chapter
- Graphic Design USA In-House Design Award Winner, 2014, 2015
- MORE Award Winner - "Rookie of the Year", Philadelphia Marketing Rookies, 2014
- 2013 Marketing Recognition Award
- Lehigh University, BA: Design Arts, minor studies in Business Marketing
- Lehigh University Vicenza, Italy: Study Abroad Program
- Penn State University: Coursera: Creativity, Innovation and Change Certificate with Distinction, 2014