Brice specializes in the facilitation of lease transactions and in the disposition of office properties in the Kansas City area. Brice has completed more than 850,000 square feet of transactions valued at more than $75 million since joining CBRE’s Advisory & Transaction Services team in 2018.
Brice has experience working in a variety of organizations, namely in the sales and financial services industry. Brice graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Real Estate. During his education, he worked as an Account Representative at Shaffer and Associates and Universal Banker at First Midwest Bank; while also studying abroad at the Universitat d’Alacant – focusing on international management and marketing.
|Kansas City Aviation Department
|Department of Transportation (GSA)
|A Place for Mom
|Infrasource, Quanta Services
|5555 W 58th Street
- Ernst & Young
- Hartford Insurance
- Kansas City Aviation Department
- Unipac Continental
- Service Express
- Hallmark Cards, Inc.
- Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation
- Patterns Behavioral Services, Inc.
- University of Missouri-Columbia, BS in Finance and Real Estate
- Licensed Real Estate Professional in Missouri and Kansas
- Business Retention Committee, Downtown Council of Kansas City (DTC)