Brian Robertson is a Vice President with CBRE’s Capital Market’s Debt and Structures Finance team. Based in St. Louis, Mr. Robertson works nationally originating multifamily loans with a particular specialty in FHA-insured debt.
Mr. Robertson joined CBRE after nearly 15 years at Love Funding Corporation in St. Louis, Missouri. He began as a Manager in the St. Louis headquarters and held various positions within the company including being a member of the executive management team. While at Love Funding, Mr. Robertson developed a new line of revenue and ran the Correspondent Services platform. He was one of the company’s highest producers recently and won the annual “Ed Steffen Award” in 2017 in addition to being a runner up for the “Love Cup”.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Southwest Mortgage Advisory Council, Board Member
- St. Dominic High School Advisory Board, Board Member
- St. Dominic High School Finance Committee, Member
- Balls for a Cause, Board Member
- ICD Parish Finance Council, Prior Board Member
- Volunteers in Medicine, Prior Board Member
- Drury University; BA
- Washington University; MBA