Brian has more than 28 years of commercial real estate experience and specializes in advising clients in property dispositions, acquisitions, lease negotiations, investment analysis, and asset repositioning. He and his partners Rob Flores and Ryan Foley service the South Bay industrial submarket and surrounding infill industrial markets of Los Angeles.
Brian has completed over 675 transactions totaling over $800 million dollars. He has developed strong relationships with institutional owners, major developers, and prominent private investors as well as national and regional corporate customers. His experience also includes personal ownership and management of industrial, office, and residential income properties.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2012, Brian was consistently a top ten producer at Grubb & Ellis Company’s South Bay office for 18 years. Brian resides in Manhattan Beach with his wife and two daughters.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Top 20 Producer Grubb & Ellis for Los Angeles County (2007-2011)
- Top 10 Producer in Grubb & Ellis Sough Bay Office (1996-2011)
- Top First Year Producer in Grubb & Ellis South Bay Office (1994)
- American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR) Member
- California State Department of Real Estate, Sales License
- City of Carson Chamber of Commerce
University of Southern California, Bachelor of Science Degree, Urban Planning and Development
- Ta Chen International (Multiple), 478,870 SF
- Prologis (Multiple), 471,706 SF
- Travelers Companies (Multiple), 449,165 SF
- Cypress Land Company (Multiple), 285,000 SF
- Sahm Properties (Multiple), 242,650 SF
- Foreston Trends, 139,624 SF
- Kaman Music, 115,000 SF
- Storm Properties, 114,061 SF
- International Juice Concentrates, 108,117 SF
- Ohline Shutters, 104,201 SF
- Nakano Warehouse, 95,554 SF
- Brighton Best International, 93,280 SF
- Radiant Logistics, 91,763 SF
- American Racing
- Brighton-Best International
- Bristol Group
- Canada Life Assurance Co.
- Citizens Bank
- Cypress Land Co.
- Denso Corp.
- DVS Shoe Co.
- Foreston Trends
- Graybar Electric
- International Juice Concentrates
- Jetzon Tire Co.
- John Deere
- Kaman Music
- KHS Bicycles
- Nakano Warehouse
- Ohline Shutters
- Pennant Food Corp.
- Prudential Real Estate Investors
- Radiant Logistics
- Sahm Properties
- Storm Properties
- Ta Chen International
- Terreno Realty
- Travelers Companies
- Vanitas Cosmetics