Brian Fiumara is a Vice Chairman with the Institutional Properties team in Philadelphia, PA. He has over 20 years of experience in commercial real estate representing institutional and private equity clients in the acquisition as well as the disposition of income producing properties and development opportunities. Brian has consistently been a top producer and has been involved in over $15 billion of Industrial acquisitions and dispositions. In 2020, Brian (and team) completed 59 Industrial transactions totaling 37.8 million square feet representing $4.47 billion in total value.
Brian is also a member of CBRE National Partners, a partnership that delivers superior strategy and execution over the industrial property life cycle. Located in the 8 key logistics hubs, the 72 investment sales and support professionals connect local market insight to a national capital markets perspective. Enhanced by a fully integrated debt platform, the National Partners team are able to achieve remarkable results for their national, regional and local clients. In 2020, the team successfully completed 291 transactions totaling 236 million square feet with an aggregate value of $20 billion.
He joined CBRE in 2012. Prior to CBRE, he was Senior Vice President at The Flynn Company.
- CBRE Top 10 Producer, Philadelphia/NJ Region - 2013-2020
- Philadelphia Business Journal, Deal of the Year Finalist - Numerous Times
- CoStar Power Broker, Philadelphia Region - 2005, 2006, 2008, 2011, 2014 & 2015
- Cobalt Capital Partners Portfolio | 30,130,463 SF | Industrial
- Project Longhorn | 29,639,177 SF | Industrial
- Cabot Fund IV | 21,717,775 SF | Industrial
- Rubenstein Properties Portfolio - AL; CT; IA; IN; MA; NJ; PA | 5,030,648 SF | Industrial
- Bridge Portfolio - CA; FL; NJ | 4,277,477 SF | Industrial
- I-78 Logistics Park - Phillipsburg, NJ | 3,823,200 SF | Industrial
- Colony Light Industrial Portfolio | 2,296,186 SF | Industrial
- Project Core Markets - Northeast Infill Portfolio - MA; NJ; NY | 1,437,450 SF | Industrial
- Northern New Jersey Industrial Portfolio - NJ | 1,349,687 SF | Industrial
- ePort Logistics Center - Perth Amboy, NJ | 1,292,000 SF | Industrial
- 10 Edison - Edison, NJ | 900,022 SF | Industrial
- Lincoln Gateway - Secaucus, NJ | 325,856 SF | Industrial
- Portside Distribution Center - Newark, NJ | 289,451 SF | Industrial
- AEW Capital Management
- American Realty Advisors
- Angelo Gordon & Company
- Banner Oak Capital Partners
- Black Creek Group
- Bridge Development Partners, LLC
- CBRE Global Investors
- CIM Group, Inc.
- Cohen Asset Management, Inc.
- Crow Holdings Capital
- Dermody Properties
- Endurance Real Estate Group
- Equus Capital Partners, Ltd.
- Exeter Property Group
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation
- Global Logistics Properties
- Hackman Capital Partners
- High Street Realty Company, LLC
- Hillwood Investment Properties
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Liberty Property Trust
- Matrix Development Group
- MRP Realty
- Oaktree Capital Management, LLC
- PCCP, LLC
- PNC Realty Investors Inc.
- Principal Global Investors
- Sitex Group
- Stoltz Real Estate Company
- The Morris Companies
- Trammell Crow Company
- USAA Real Estate Company
- Woodmont Industrial Partners