Brian Fitzpatrick is a Transaction Manager on the Mid-Atlantic Advisory & Transaction Team which delivers integrated account management services including strategic planning, portfolio/lease administration, transaction management, project management and facility management.
Brian leads multi-market industrial and office transactions and provides necessary market information for negotiating renewals, relocations, acquisitions, and dispositions for clients such as Ferguson Enterprises, DISH Network, and Mettler-Toledo. Brian also interacts with local field brokers to gather, analyze, and visualize the competitive market data needed for clients’ real estate decisions and tracks lease expiration key dates.
- DISH Network | 230 ± Locations | Transaction and Portfolio Management
- Ferguson Enterprises | 1400 ± Locations | National Account Management
- Mettler-Toledo | 65 Locations | Transaction and Portfolio Management
- Member, CBRE Rising Professionals Organization
- Towson University, Bachelor of Science in English with a concentration in Writing and a Minor in Business Administration