Brian Eisendrath, recently named #1 Rainmaker by GlobeSt.com Real Estate Forum, and 2019 Broker of the Year by the Los Angeles Business Journal, sources aggressive capital for institutional and high-net-worth clients. Since 2007, Brian and his team have closed over $30 billion in loans representing more than 930 transactions. His ranking as one of the top originators in the country and the #1 originator at CBRE Capital Markets has garnered him extensive industry recognition. Brian is able to quickly and effectively meet the needs of his clients by tailoring a financing solution that is unique to their property-specific business plan. By leveraging his deep relationships with Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, along with extensive life insurance company, bank, bridge, and joint venture equity relationships, Brian is able to customize capital to maximize return on investment.
After graduating from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a degree in Real Estate and Finance, Brian began his career as an office developer with Hines. Following Hines, he worked for a bridge lender in Chicago whose focus was construction and repositioning opportunities. Brian then decided to become a capital intermediary and, in 2005, he joined CBRE.
- Over $30 billion capitalized since 2007
- #1 Debt Producer at CBRE since 2016
- #2 Team Worldwide at CBRE since 2018
- Top 1% Producer at CBRE since 2007
- #1 Producer in the Beverly Hills office since 2010
- YPO - Hollywood Chapter
- University of Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association – Board Member
- Chrysalis – Board Member
- Wags and Walks – Board Member
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Bachelor of Business Administration; Real Estate and Finance