Brian Craven is a Senior Associate for the CBRE | Triad Brokerage Services team. Brian specializes in land services and income-producing property sales. He focuses on residential, multifamily, and commercial land acquisitions for development projects.
As a Triad native, Brian has extensive experience specializing in land valuations, acquisitions/dispositions, site selection and advisory services for ground-up development projects.
Brian joined CBRE | Triad in 2019 with an established reputation of assisting developers with advisory services and working with investors in the acquisition/disposition of off-market investment properties. Brian’s market knowledge, trusted relationships and resources provide him with a wide-range of tools which he leverages for the benefits of his clients.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – North Carolina
- Greensboro Realtors Commercial Alliance – Member
- Mercy Hill Church – Member
Appalachian State University
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Science, Industrial Technology - Furniture Manufacturing
Partial Client List
- H&H Homes
- LeoTerra Acquisitions
- Lincoln Harris
- Mungo Homes
- PM Development
- Pulte Group, Inc.
- State Employees Credit Union
- Yearns Properties