Brian Carr is an Executive Vice President of CBRE | Raleigh where his primary focus is providing advisory brokerage and transaction services to various corporate and institutional owners of Class A office and life science space. He has been involved in the commercial real estate industry since 2005 and has represented some of the most prominent owners, developers and investors in the Triangle and nationwide.
Brian’s portfolio includes some of the most sought-after real estate in the Triangle. His reputation is built on service and expertise that builds on long term relationships with his clients. His success and accomplishments have been attributed to his commercial real estate knowledge along with strong financial and negotiation skills.
Brian has repeatedly been recognized for his accomplishments throughout his career. He has consistently been recognized as a top producer in the CBRE |Raleigh office and was in the top 20% of producers nationwide in 2017 for CBRE, Inc. He has received Broker of the Year in the CBRE | Raleigh office three of the last seven years, an award voted on by his peers.
Brian was an integral part of the brokerage team awarded with the region’s top sale transaction in 2017 (2.2M SF life sciences campus) and was also awarded with the top lease transaction in 2018 and 2020.
From 2016-2020, Brian was responsible for the execution of more than 240 lease transactions, covering 3.3 million square feet, valued at $587 million.
Recent Significant Transactions
- 273K SF - Parmer RTP - Duke University
- 166K SF - Research Commons - Grifols
- 163K SF - Parmer RTP - IQVIA, Inc
- 120K SF - Parmer RTP - Duke Health
- 111K SF - Parmer RTP - LabCorp
- 105K SF - Parmer RTP - Bayer Cropscience
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - North Carolina
- Member - Triangle Area Office Building Association (TRAOBA)
- Member - National Association for Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- North Carolina State University, Bachelor of Science
- North Carolina State University Management Academy, Certificate of Business Management
Alexandrian Real Estate Equities
Adler Real Estate Partners
American Real Estate Partners
Banyan Street Capital
Continental Capital Partners
Karlin Real Estate
The Research Triangle Park Foundation