Brian Brumfield is a Certified General Appraiser with over nine years of real estate appraisal and market research experience. Mr. Brumfield is in the Valuation & Advisory Services Group’s New Orleans, Louisiana office in the South Central Region. Mr. Brumfield’s real property assignments cover the entire State of Louisiana.
For the past several years, Mr. Brumfield has specialized in the valuation of heavy industrial, office, retail, special-use developments and has experience providing market feasibility studies. Mr. Brumfield’s experience encompasses a variety of special use properties such as athletic/aquatic facilities, gas stations, cold storage, truck terminals, recycling centers, funeral homes, mixed-use/multi-family developments, and high security governmental buildings. Prior to joining CBRE in 2014, Mr. Brumfield worked for Stirling Properties as a commercial real estate intern. Additionally, He worked in his family’s real estate and appraisal firm, Brumfield Properties.
- Doerle Food Services | Cold Storage | Broussard, LA
- Executive Tower | Office | Metairie, LA
- Parc Lafayette | Retail | Lafayette, LA
- Crawfish Aquatics | Athletic Facility | Baton Rouge, LA
- Federal Bureau of Investigation | Governmental | New Orleans, LA
- Confidential Client | Gas Station | Scott, LA
- Former Celotex Plant & EMR Recycling | Heavy Industrial | Marrero, LA
- TVH Parts Company | Warehouse/Distribution | Shreveport, LA
- 305 Decatur – French Quarter | Mixed-Use Multi Family | New Orleans, LA
- Urban Land Institute
- Candidate for Designation, Appraisal Institute
- ARGUS Software Certified
- E.J. Ourso College of Business, Louisiana State University – Bachelor’s Degree, Finance. GraduatedCum Laude 2014.