Brian is currently a Project Manager for the Charlotte Local Market Area, overseeing an over 3,000,000 square foot portfolio of properties and projects. His accomplishments include completing construction project management assignments for domestic and international business and investment organizations such as JP Morgan, RREEF, CalSTRS, Price Waterhouse Coopers, and Quicken Loans.
Prior to this assignment, Brian was a small business owner of a real estate development and construction company concentrating on urban infill mixed-use development, horizontal residential lot development and interior construction projects around Charlotte’s central business district.
Brian has nine years of experience in project management and has a portfolio of third party management projects including small office build-outs, ground-up construction, and move management services.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- PJM-I CBRE Project Management Level One
- Licensed real estate broker in North Carolina
- 2007 – Present, Johnston YMCA Board of Directors
- Facilities Management Committee Member
- Community Outreach Committee Member
- U.S. Green Building Council Member
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte; Bachelor of Art, Political Science and Criminal Justice
- PricewaterhouseCoopers: 74,000 SF new build-out for a call center and business center for four (4) PricewaterHouseCoopers' Virtual Business Offices (VBO) at the former Richland Mall in Columbia, SC. The facility supports 400 to 600 contract employees who handle IT, data processing, and administration functions related to variable PWC client projects. Scope of Services included scope outline, contractor selection, contract management, move and furniture management. Total Project Budget: $2,300,000.
- Quicken Loans: 20,000 SF renovation and build-out for the Charlotte sales and back office support center for the Quicken's Carolina's business unit. The scope of services included complete renovation for tenant first time occupancy, critical infrastructure, and offices. Total Project Budget: $850,000.
- Lincoln Financial: 9,900 SF new build-out for the Charlotte financial advisors office of Lincoln Financial. The scope of services for the occupied space included renovation of the client’s conference and training center, offices, and break area. Total Project Budget: $200,000.
- Bank of America: 6,000 SF renovation and build-out for Bank of America’s Financial Advisors. The scope of services for the occupied space included coordination of the client’s renovation and move management team. Total Project Budget: $160,000.
- JP Morgan: Asset Management Services for JP Morgan's 976,000 SF Charlotte portfolio including tenant build-outs, capital improvement projects, ongoing maintenance, and client services. Major projects have included a new $4MM parking structure, retaining wall construction, and environmental abatement projects.
- JP Morgan
- Hines Corporation
- Bank of America
- Levine Foundation
- Quicken Loans
- Ikon Ricoh
- Lincoln Financial
- Ford Motor Services
- National Kidney Foundation
- Ford Motor Land