Brendan Reedy is Senior Vice President in the Retail Advisory Group of CBRE. Brendan has an extensive background in retail leasing having represented numerous high profile retail assets and new development and having executed over 750 lease and sale transactions.
Brendan has over 12 years of retail real estate experience and has an excellent track record of improving occupancy and value across a broad spectrum of retail properties. Brendan has developed a highly effective strategy of merchandising, leasing and subsequently improving occupancy and revenue for retail properties. He has negotiated lease and sales transactions with a diverse mix of local, regional and national tenants and has cultivated relationships with countless retail owners and tenants. In addition to the operating portfolio, he has extensive experience merchandising and leasing ground-up development throughout the Chicago Market.
Brendan represents an exceptional portfolio of institutional grade assets and his clients which include Regency Centers, LaSalle Investment Management, Retail Properties of America, Sterling Bay, Lincoln Property Company, Cloverleaf Group, Newcastle Limited, Newport Capital Partners and Crow Holdings.
- Mellody Farm Vernon Hills: 18 Transactions in process at Chicago’s most exciting retail development
- The Glen Town Center – 17 Transactions totaling 69,000 Square Feet
- The Brickyard – 12 Transactions totaling 62,000 Square Feet
- Stratford Crossing – 7 Transactions Totaling 135,000 Square Feet
- Danada Square East – 12 Transactions Totaling 49,000 Square Feet
- Gurnee Town Center – 10 Transactions Totaling 54,000 Square Feet
- Broadway Square – 5 Transactions Totaling 23,000 Square Feet
- Evergreen Marketplace – 8 Transactions Totaling 32,000 Square Feet
- Winston Plaza – 6 Transactions Totaling 36,000 Square Feet
- Member: International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- BA Real Estate Finance – Indiana University