Ms. Crisp is the results-driven Industrial Property Management business line leader for CBRE’s North and South America organization, which consists of 446M square feet of institutional investment portfolios. Her responsibilities include partnering with internal practice groups for the enhancement and specialization of CBRE’s deep Global Best Practices Platform for industrial asset services on behalf of institutional and emerging client relationship advancements.
Ms. Crisp works closely with CBRE’s existing Industrial investor clients and regional directors toward the fulfillment of consistent business deliverables across the 48 markets to service each client in a highly customized format. Her innovative style enables development of business strategies and demanding cost containment measures through the CBRE platform. She is a successful leader in revenue production with exceptional financial skills that benefits client business strategies. Ms. Crisp has a tenure steeped in Ownership perspective that permeates throughout her approach to Property Management. Her background in development, REITs, private sector and third party service exposure provides her vast experience in large multi-state real estate portfolio management which she excels at on behalf of her clients and teams.
Ms. Crisp established the Jones Lang LaSalle’s Industrial Property Management platform in 2010 and grew the portfolio to 175M square feet prior to joining CBRE in 2016. Ms. Crisp has more than 30 years of experience in the Property Management Services arena. Prior to joining Jones Lang LaSalle, she enjoyed working on the Ownership side of industrial investments with national developer/owner operator First Industrial Realty Trust as Vice President of Operations of the central region a 35M SF portfolio. Her responsibilities included oversight of a geographically dispersed team located in seven (7) regional offices in eight states including Canada to deliver property management, engineer/maintenance, administration and accounting services to over 300+ assets and 800 tenants.
She has provided tenured service years for other developer/owners as well as third party professional management firms such as Colliers Bennett & Kahnweiler/Colliers Turley Martin Tucker both in St. Louis and Chicago; Grubb & Ellis and Golub & Company.
- As part of the Operations Team at First Industrial, developed 13-point strategic plan to drive NOI resulting in $2.3M in savings in operations in first quarter of implementation.
- Created First Industrial’s National Real Estate Tax Management Process resulting in $1.4 million in YTD savings and pending appeals of $3 million in a single calendar period.
- Established national business solutions platform for IDI Gazeley/Brookfield Logistics Properties in Year 1 of operation including: National RE Tax Program resulting in 72 reductions and $2.5M+ in savings driving $47M in value creation (6 cap); National Emergency Disaster Recovery Program aligned with National Insurance Provider; National Roof Management Program; and National Procurement Program reducing portfolio OPEX by $.35/sf.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Real Property Administrator (RPA)
- Commercial Real Estate Executive Women (CREW) – Active Member
- Industrial Women in Real Estate (IWIRE) – Board Member
- DePaul University – Bachelor’s Degree