Mr. Beauchemin specializes in retail brokerage services throughout Southern California. His background includes Landlord representation, Tenant representation and the acquisition and disposition of retail development sites.
Mr. Beauchemin joined CBRE in 2013 and is focused on representing landlords, developers and tenants throughout the Inland Empire region and other parts of Southern California.
In 2002, Mr. Beauchemin joined NAI Capital Commercial. At NAI Capital Commercial, Mr. Beauchemin quickly became one of the Inland Empire’s leading retail brokers. He handles a portfolio of several million square feet. Mr. Beauchemin excels in leasing and disposition of all types of retail projects including existing grocery anchored centers, ground-up neighborhood centers, hospitality projects, lifestyle retail, single tenant, etc. He has represented local, regional and national tenants throughout Southern California.
Mr. Beauchemin was employed from 1995-2001 by Xyratex International, Ltd., a diversified UK based manufacturer of digital video / broadcast products, storage devices, development and test equipment, peripherals and integrated solutions with annual revenue of over $225 million. There, Mr. Beauchemin held the positions of Marketing Analyst, Marketing Manager and Sales Manager for the Asia / Pacific region. As Sales Manager for Asia / Pacific, he was personally responsible for all sales and marketing activities within 14 countries in the region.
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), since 2002
- Rookie of the Year 2002 from NAI Capital Commercial
- University of Southern California; Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Minor in Urban and Regional Planning
- Australian National University; Canberra, Australia and University of California at Irvine; additional coursework in economics and real estate development
Partial List Of Landlord's Represented
- Cadence Capital Investments, LLC
- Cadence Development, LLC
- Standard Parking, Inc
- 1st Commercial Realty, Inc.
- Mal Riley & Associates
- Lewis Retail Group
- Covenant Real Estate Services
Partial List of Tenants Represented
- Carl's Jr.
- 7-Eleven Corporation
- Pacific Dental Services
- Corky's Kitchen & Bakery
- Krispy Kreme