Brand Cook joined CBRE’s Occupier Advisory & Transaction Services team in August 2017 and holds more than 10 years’ experience in the commercial real estate business. As a team member of the Tenant Advisory Group, he specializes in Corporate and Brokerage Advisory Services and works to represent occupiers in the pursuit of realizing their leasing and acquisition goals. Brand’s portfolio includes clients with both local and multi-market interest.
Prior to joining the Tenant Advisory Group, Brand represented the interests of both institutional and local ownership groups in lease negotiations and direct leasing of office space. During his tenure, Brand had provided leasing services for over 4.4 million square feet of commercial space.
Prior to his employment with CBRE, Brand worked for Cushman & Wakefield/Commercial Advisors Asset Services, LLC, for 7 years.
- Licensed in Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Memphis Area Association of Realtors
- Fellows Program Graduate, New Memphis Institute
- Mentor, New Ballet Ensemble & School
- Committee Member, Ducks Unlimited | Memphis Chapter
- The University of Memphis, Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Marketing and Management with a concentration in Civil Engineering
- Memphis Dermatology Clinic
- West Cancer Care
- WPP, PLC
- Waller, Lansden, Dortch & Davis, LLC
- Renasant Bank