Bradford Smith is a LEED® AP Senior Project Manager for CBRE in the San Francisco Bay Area. Brad oversees all phases of projects for his clients, including strategic planning, design, construction, and move management. With expertise encompassing over twelve years in the construction and project management industry, Brad manages every project closely to ensure compliance with project scope, deadlines, restrictions, ADA requirements, and specific job needs.
Before joining CBRE, Mr. Smith was a Construction Manager for Equity Office Properties, where he managed roughly 145 turn-key, allowance, oversight, and market ready projects totaling over $45 million dollars in construction costs. Mr. Smith provided all construction management resources as required for each project and worked closely with property management, leasing, architects, contractors and tenant parties to ensure a smooth construction process.
Prior to this, Mr. Smith was a Project Manager for TBI Construction. Mr. Smith oversaw the full scope of construction from initial sale to closeout. Mr. Smith managed multiple projects including high quality tenant improvements concentrating on demanding clients with accelerated schedules, sensitive environments and a requirement for excellence. Mr. Smith also held a position at Gilbane Building Company as a Project Engineer. There he provided program and construction management services for new construction, renovations and deferred maintenance on two distinct campuses, Foothill College and DeAnza College. Mr. Smith assisted with the construction of a new LEED certified Environmental Learning Center, Student and Community Services Building and a new parking structure.
- Bloom Energy, 4353 North First Street, San Jose. 100,000 sf. Build-out three floors new office space and executive briefing center. New café build-out on ground floor.
- Sleep IQ, 111 South Market Street, San Jose. 20,000 sf of new office and lab space. Installation of custom bed lift systems.
- VAT, 655 River Oaks Pkwy, San Jose. 20,000 sf. Build out offices, lab, clean room.
- The Carlyle Group, 4400 N 1st Street, San Jose. 160,000 sf. Repositioning project with interior and exterior upgrades for a new Class A office building.
- Central Park Plaza, Zanker Rd. and Junction Ave. San Jose. Six building campus. Project management work for all Tenant Improvements and Capital Projects.
- F5 Networks, 3545 N First Street, San Jose. 80,000 sf. Tenant Improvement with 20,000 sq. ft. of Laboratory Space
- Realtor.com, 3315 Scott Boulevard, Santa Clara, 55,000 sf. Tenant Improvement
- 50 West, 50 West San Fernando Street, San Jose. 100,000 sf. Capital and Tenant Improvements
- Palo Alto Technology Center, 1804 Embarcadero Road, Palo Alto. 155,000 sf. Stanford Medical Office Oversight, Various Capital Improvements
- Palo Alto Technology Center, 1810 Embarcadero Road, Palo Alto. HVAC Replacement Project.
- Murphy Crossing, 915 Murphy Ranch Road, Milpitas. HVAC Replacement Project.
Education, Certifications, Memberships
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, WA
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Bloom Energy
- The Carlyle Group
- Realtor.com / News Corp.
- Central Park Plaza
- KBS Realty
- PSAI Realty
- Miller Morton
- Sleep IQ
- F5 Networks
- CBRE Global Investors
- Federal Realty
- Avid Bank