Brad Swift is a Senior Real Estate Manager with over 8 years of experience in commercial real estate property management. Brad brings an analytical and results driven perspective to his assignments helping improve NOI and the overall value of our client's real estate investments.
Brad oversees and manages the operational and financial activities of a 725,000+ square foot office and retail portfolio consisting of 18 buildings with an approximate value of $47M±. Brad services both large institutional investors and smaller local investors with clients ranging from private equity firms to a charter school board.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2016, Brad worked for companies such as Meridian Realty Services and REIT Management and Research.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – North Carolina
- Real Property Administrator (RPA) Designation
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) Candidate and IREM Member
- Microsoft Excel Certified
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance from The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- PNL Companies
- QBE Insurance Group
- Weyhill Properties
- Cornerstone Charter Academy
- Lindy Properties
- Slate Asset Management
- Triangle Capital Group
- Multiple Individual Owners