Brad is a corporate advisory veteran of 20 years and the leader of CBRE’s Global Workplace Solutions Portfolio Advisory and Transaction Services team in Cincinnati, Ohio. His team is one of a few designated hub centers of excellence within CBRE for best-in-class delivery of portfolio-centric transaction management and total occupancy optimization programs to large corporate occupiers.
Brad specializes in driving aggressive performance of corporate real estate portfolios and related indirect spend budgets to maximize balance sheet, capital deployment, and tax impact of occupancy decisions aligned with client business objectives. Real estate transaction programs range from lease restructuring, surplus property dispositions, strategic acquisitions and relocations, M&A consulting, portfolio optimization, and other CAPEX and OPEX savings initiatives. Brad’s team has proven to deliver these services, year-over-year, at a 14-to-1 Value-to-Fee ratio.
Brad and his team serve as trusted partner to companies in a wide spectrum of industries—including logistics, manufacturing, energy sector, outsourcing services, healthcare, insurance, textiles, automotive, banking, retail, building products, and diversified industrial products. In this capacity, Brad and his team are responsible for over $1B in spend and manage ongoing optimization programs across 75 million square feet in more than 60 countries.
Brad and his team have been recognized by clients for superior service excellence and have received Supplier of the Year awards on numerous occasions. Brad fulfills active leadership positions on several company advisory boards focused on service quality and innovation, and is a past recipient of The Cincinnati Cup—voted on by peers based on demonstrating the highest qualities of teamwork, integrity, loyalty, leadership and professionalism.
- Client Supplier of the Year Awards - 2011 and 2013
- Top 225 CBRE Professionals in Americas - 2009-2014
- #1 Professional CBRE Cincinnati Office - 2009-2015
- Top 5 Professionals CBRE Cincinnati Office - 2003 through 2016
- CBRE Transaction Management Excellence Team Award
- Cincinnati Cup Recipient (Top Professional Honor with CBRE Cincinnati)
- Commercial Real Estate Top Producers Club - 2003 through 2016
- Peer Review Committee Member (Ford Motor Company account)
- CoreNet Global - Professional Association for Corporate Real Estate Executives
- CRECGC - Commercial Real Estate Council of Greater Cincinnati
- Ohio University Alumni Association
- Ohio University, BBA - 1996
- CBRE University - 2003
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification - 2008
- One City Foundation, TeamWorks Mentor Certification - 2009
- National Kidney Foundation - Board Member
- One City Foundation, TeamWorks - Adult Employment Mentor
- Alzheimers Association - Advocate Network Member
- Go Cincinnati - Citywide Cleanup Initiative
- CBRE Cares - Shelter Program
- Crossroads - Community Outreach