Brad Belcher holds the title of Director, Strategic Client Accounts and is responsible for delivery of valuation services, client care and operations management for CBRE’s top VAS strategic accounts. The strategic accounts team focuses on creating aligned and client-centric partnerships with overall service agreements, and ensuring that execution is delivered successfully and in line with our shared strategies.
In his prior role, Brad was Director of CBRE’s National Alternative Valuation Services practice, and managed non-traditional valuation products (evaluations) for a large and diverse clientele throughout the Americas. He joined CBRE in November of 2017, and has been active in the real estate appraisal field since 2005.
Prior to joining CBRE, Brad was a Senior Director at Cushman and Wakefield. He specialized in appraising various commercial property types including office, retail, industrial, special-use properties, and other property types. He was also involved with C&W’s Alternative Valuation Product Group, where he assisted with operations, serviced clients, and provided evaluations for various properties and clients throughout the Southeast. Brad has also worked for Atlanta-based appraisal firms McColgan & Company, and DS Murphy & Associates. He is a designated Member of the Appraisal Institute (MAI).
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Designated Member of Appraisal Institute
- Licensed as a Real Property Appraiser in:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- University of Georgia
- Bachelor of Arts, Telecommunications
- Completed over three-hundred hours of specialized education required for Certified General Real Property Appraiser classification
- Advanced education required for MAI membership, including: Advanced Income Capitalization, Advanced Sales Comparison and Cost Approaches, and Advanced Applications
- Annual continuing education required by the Appraisal Institute and State Appraisal Boards.
- Bancorp South Bank
- Banner Bank
- Fifth Third Bank
- First Horizon Bank
- Hanmi Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Huntington Bank
- Kitsap Bank
- Towne Bank
- Truist Bank
- US Bank