Robert P. Brandon is currently a director with CBRE, joining the firm following its merger with Trammell Crow Company in 2006.
A former co-founder of Brandon Wiant Converse, the 22-year industry veteran specializes in tenant representation and advisory services in Ohio, and is a recognized expert in large, complex transactions. Combining a straightforward, factual approach and a thorough understanding of the commercial real estate business, Bob is able to consistently yield the best transactions in the marketplace for his clients.
Prior to CBRE, Bob was a principal with Richard A. Adler Associates where his team oversaw the marketing efforts for Jacobs Group’s office properties. High profile assignments included the 1.5 MSF Society Center. He also oversaw the repositioning of 800 Superior Avenue, a 535,000 SF office building as well as The Tower at Erie View, a 472,000 SF office building.
Notable clients include Barnes Group, Cleveland Community College, Student Xpress Loan (div. of CIT Group), URS Corp and the Greater Cleveland Partnership.
- United Way, Chair – Real Estate Division
- Stella Maris Foundation, Board President
- Northeast Ohio Squash Association, Board Member
- Tri-Cleveland Community College Foundation, Board Member
- University of Wisconsin
- He is a licensed real estate sales person in the state of Ohio.
Partial Transaction List
- Barnes Group - 70,000 SF, Cleveland, OH
- Student Xpress Loan - 70,000 SF, Cleveland, OH
- Greater Cleveland Partnership/Convention & Visitors Bureau - 65,000 SF, Cleveland, OH
- URS Consultants - 55,000 SF, Cleveland, OH
- Turner Construction - 25,000 SF, Cleveland, OH
- Whole Health Development - 20,000 SF, Cleveland, OH
- Capstone Realty
- Cleveland State University
- Cuyahoga Community College
- Dix & Eaton
- Hylant Group
- PR Newswire
- Whiting Turner Construction