Robert Cashman is an Executive Vice President in the Institutional Properties Group for CBRE in Baltimore, Maryland and is a member of CBRE's national Institutional Group.
Mr. Cashman has been involved in representing owners of commercial real estate for over 25 years. Prior to his current position, Mr. Cashman served as Senior Vice President for Basin Street Properties, a regional developer in the San Francisco, Bay Area and as a principal at Stonegate Partners. In these capacities he handled the acquisition, disposition and asset management for a $300 million portfolio of office and industrial properties.
During his career, Mr. Cashman completed the acquisition and disposition assignments on the east and west coasts, totaling in excess of 100,000,000 square feet with an aggregate consideration of over $10 billion. Additionally, he has overseen $50 million in new development, $150 million in recapitalizations and multiple 1031 tax-free exchanges. Mr. Cashman graduated from Hobart College with a B.A. and received a M.S. in Real Estate from Johns Hopkins University.
Bo Cashman and Jonathan Beard are part of the CBRE National Partners (NP) team of leading CBRE IG Professionals across the United States (www.cbre.com/np). The National Partners transacted over $25 billion in 269 transactions totaling 302 million square feet in 2019.
- CBRE National Institutional Group - Investment Properties
- Board of Directors of St. Ignatius Loyal Academy (’14-present) Former Board Chair
- Former Member of Maryland Economic Development Assistance Authority (MEDAA)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Maryland and formerly California
- Gilman School Board of Trustees (2013 - Present)
- Hobart College, B.A.
- Johns Hopkins University, M.S., Real Estate Development
- Black Rock
- American Realty Advisors
- LaSalle Management
- Panattoni Development Co.
- ATAPCO Properties
- Whitehall Industrial Properties
- Angelo Gordon
- Direct Invest
- Archon Group
- Principal Global Investors
- Merritt Properties
- St. John Properties
- Exeter Property Group
- TA Realty
- Ares Management
- Beatty Development
- Chesapeake Real Estate Group
- Industrial Income Trust
- Tribune R.E. Holdings