Blake Johnson, with 29 years of real estate experience, is an Executive Vice President and a senior partner in the CBRE Chicago Capital Markets Institutional Properties team. Mr. Johnson has consistently been a top producer in investment sales, representing some of the country’s largest opportunity funds, life insurance companies and pension funds, and providing a full scope of services required for complex property transactions.
Mr. Johnson’s commercial real estate experience includes investment sales, financings, acquisitions, dispositions, development, and fund raising. Blake spent six years at The John Buck Company and was promoted to president of the firm in 2014. Prior to The John Buck Company, Blake spent twelve years in Eastdil Secured’s Chicago office. A managing director at Eastdil Secured, Blake was involved in investment sales and financings of a variety of property types in Chicago and across the Midwest.
Throughout his career, Blake has arranged the sale of more than $13 billion of investment real estate. Blake’s Chicago CBD office transaction experience includes Willis Tower, 333 West Wacker, One North Wacker, 111 South Wacker, 155 North Wacker, 321 North Clark, Prudential Plaza, John Hancock Center and Chicago’s Flagship Apple Store.
- Seven-time Crain's Chicago Business Greater Chicago Food Depository Investment Broker of the Year
- Three-time NAIOP's Investment Transaction of the Year
- Licensed Real Estate Managing Broker in the State of Illinois
- Rice University; Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- University of Chicago Booth School of Business, Masters of Business Administration and Finance