Bill McKnight is a Vice President with CBRE Debt & Equity Finance in Nashville, Tennessee. Bill heads and controls the underwriting and analysis, and facilitates lines of business through the closing process with Conduits, Life Companies, Banks and Agencies. Bill plays an active role with clients on all levels of real estate finance, including permanent, construction and bridge lending.
Bill’s professional experience includes over nine years in commercial real estate finance, development, leasing and construction. Since joining CBRE in April of 2011, Bill has been involved in the origination, underwriting and closing of over $800 million in transactions.
Prior to joining CBRE, Bill worked with CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. in their development department, handling leasing and project management for several shopping center developments, involving over $400 million of new development cost.
Bill holds a Master of Science in Real Estate and Construction Management from the University of Denver and Bachelor of Arts from the University of the South.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Tennessee
- Argus Software Certified (ASC) :: Valuation – DCF
- National Association of Office and Industrial Properties (NAIOP) :: Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) :: Member
- University of Denver, Burns School of Real Estate and Construction Management, Masters of Science in Real Estate and Construction Management
- University of the South, Bachelor of Arts; History