As a Director of Transaction Management for the Advisory & Transaction Services Team in Northeast Ohio, Bill has nearly 20 years of experience in acquisition, disposition, lease / transaction management, and development services of all property types for several Fortune 150 companies.
His unique and diverse experience allows him to successfully manage the complete life cycle of all types of real estate transactions. Specializing in strategic planning and implementation of new facility growth initiatives for A&T clients, Bill provides corporate clients with aggressive comprehensive multi-market transaction and account management, process compliance, and comprehensive portfolio management across the United States, resulting in over 100 transactions per year, creating more than $10 million in best practice value annually to his clients.
Prior to joining CBRE, Bill worked as a Regional Director of Retail Development and Acquisitions, where he managed teams of professionals including in-house developers and staff, brokers, civil engineers, architectural engineers, attorneys, and entitlement expediters in the development process. Additionally, he was directly responsible for all aspects of the client’s feasibility analysis and risk assessments associated with all new projects pre and post contract execution including cost estimates, budgeting, title review, survey, geotechnical studies, and environmental reporting. Throughout his career, Bill has been directly involved with and responsible for the development of 200+ new build client locations valued over $500 million, generating $30 million in gross revenue.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber national new store development program
- Golden Corral regional site acquisition program
- CVS/pharmacy national real estate program (50+ locations)
- Dollar General national development program (125+ locations)
- Chase Bank regional new store development program (25+ locations)
- CoreNet Global
- International Council of Shopping Centers Member
- Urban Land Institute Member
- West Virginia University, BSBA Finance and Marketing, Cum Laude
- Cleveland State University, Master of Business Administration
- State of Ohio Real Estate License
- Certified Commercial Investment Manager (Candidate)
- University of Arizona Terry J. Lundgren Center for Business Retailing (CBRE University)