In 1992, prior to graduating from the University of Arizona, William Bayless was employed for one and a half years by CBRE's Mortgage Banking Department. After graduating in 1992, Bill was employed by CBRE Brokerage in the regional training program.
Bill has worked throughout the Phoenix industrial market concentrating on selling and leasing buildings, as well as land sales for build-to-suits and speculative development. Bill has focused on landlord and owner/user/tenant representation in Metropolitan Phoenix.
Bill's mission statement is to develop strong relationships through dedication to understanding and by responding carefully and strategically to clients' real estate needs with accurate, timely, detailed information and diligent work.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- United Way Alexis de Tocqueville Society
- Phoenix Art Museum
- Men's Art Council
- Phoenix Active 20/30 Club
- NAIOP member
- Homebase Youth Services - Ambassadors of Hope Board
- University of Arizona Alumni Association
- Paradise Valley Country Club
- 2006 - Carlson "Dealmaker of the Year"
- 2005 First Industrial "Sale of the Year" Award
- 2004 First Industrial "Leasing team of the Year"
- 2003 Carlson "Dealmaker of the Year"
- 2003 Positive Influence Award - CBRE
- 1996 Rookie of the Year
- University of Arizona, B.S. in Business, 1992
- Brophy College Preparatory, 1988
- University of North Dakota, Epoch Flight Program, 1986
- ASM Pacific
- Bay Foam Products
- Best Drive
- Birtcher Arizona
- BKM Capital Partners
- Carlson Real Estate
- Continental Tire
- Copper State Bolt & Nut
- CSE Development
- First Industrial Trust
- Ford Motor Company
- Kaiser Tile
- Lincoln Property
- Maricopa County
- Sares Regis
- Sierra Pacific
- South Central Pool Supply
- State Farm
- Sun State Builders
- Test America
- US Foods
- Wingfoot Tire