Bentley Joined CBRE in 2018 and is a Senior Associate with the Minneapolis Investment Properties team, specializing in investment transactions for single-tenant and multi-tenant office and industrial properties. Bentley and his team provide a full scope of advisory and brokerage services required for complex investment property dispositions.
Bentley is partnered locally with Judd Welliver, Ryan Watts, Sonja Dusil, and Tom Holtz. The Minneapolis/St. Paul Institutional Properties team has completed 361 transactions in over 90 national markets valued at $13.04 billion since 2005.
Prior to joining the Investment Properties team at CBRE, Bentley was an analyst for HFF in Austin, Texas where he underwrote and helped facilitate the sale of over $1.3 billion worth of investment properties in the Austin and San Antonio markets. Prior to his work at HFF, Bentley was a Senior Associate for Colliers International in Austin, Texas and worked for Industrial Equities with John Allen during college.
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Real Estate (MNCAR)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – Minnesota
- 2020: Finance & Commerce – 2020 Rising Young Professional
- 2019: Rookie of the Year – CBRE Minneapolis
- 2019: Costar Power Broker – Top Sales Broker
- 2015 & 2016: – Associate of the Year – Colliers International, Austin, TX
University of St. Thomas – Bachelor of Arts; Business Marketing