Benjamin N. Skinner is an Investment Associate at CBRE Capital Markets in Tampa, FL. Within this role, Skinner exclusively represents buyers and sellers of student housing properties throughout the Southeast and investment properties throughout the Gulf Coast of Florida markets. Prior to CBRE Capital Markets, Ben worked with IPA Development, American Campus Communities, Asset Campus Housing, and Carriera Regan Multifamily Advisors. Throughout his career in real estate, Ben has worked on multifamily, student housing, historic, and institutional mixed-use real estate valued at over $4 billion.
Benjamin has achieved multiple awards and distinctions from real estate organizations, including the Harold E. Eisenberg Foundation and the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC). He graduated with a finance and real estate degree from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign while acting as the President for the Illinois Real Estate Society. Benjamin holds a real estate license in Florida and is an active member of the Urban Land Institution.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, State of Florida
- Active Member of the Urban Land Institute
- Recognized by the Harold E. Eisenberg Foundation for Cancer Research and Real Estate Education
- Recognized by the International Council of Shopping Centers
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- BS in Finance
- Concentration in Real Estate