As General Manager, Ben Potter is responsible for various aspects of real estate management for Grossmont Shopping Center and three medical buildings totaling over 1,300,000 square feet, located in La Mesa, California.
- Tenant improvement and construction management
- Vendor contracts – bidding and oversight
- Financial analysis
- Preparation and calculation of annual operating expense reconciliations
- Annual budget preparation
- Coordinate all capital improvements and scheduling
Ben has over 15 years of property and asset management experience and has been involved in a wide variety of industrial, retail, and office management assignments. Ben is currently the general manager of Grossmont Shopping Center which is a regional shopping center anchored by Macy’s, Target, and Walmart.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Professional
- University of Maine, Bachelor of Arts Degree; Political Science
- Rainbow Investment
- Denele Company