Belinda Trujillo serves as the Senior Office Operations Manager for CBRE Los Angeles North Office, one of the highest producing offices in the company. In partnership with Natalie Bazarevitsch, Senior Managing Director, she leads the activity of more than 100 brokers and staff members, while ensuring the smooth functioning of the office's operations and the high quality of service delivery CBRE is known for.
Ms. Trujillo is responsible for all operational, financial, personnel, and administrative concerns. She develops annual capital and operational budgets, forecasts and monitors expenses, and develops and implements cost controls through contract renegotiations and initiatives such as Marketing Budgets.
Ms. Trujillo truly believes in everyone she works with. She is dedicated to her office and encourages personal and professional growth among the staff and professionals. Her commitment to and respect of every member on her team make her an outstanding manager and a true leader.
- Most Valuable Player Award - Western Division, 2009
- Co-Nominee, OSA of The Year - Western Division, 2003
- Ambassador Award for Above and Beyond Service, 2003
- Employee of the Year - Los Angeles Downtown, 1988
- For three years, Belinda was Cheer Coordinator in Arcadia, California, Jr. All American Cheer
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
Prior to becoming the OOM of the CBRE LA North office, Belinda held many positions within the company:
- Administrative Assistant to Senior Managing Director (Glendale, CA)
- Office Manager (Commerce, CA)
- Desktop Publisher/Mapper (Commerce, CA)
- Administrative Assistant to Managing Director (Commerce, CA)
- Transaction Coordinator (Los Angeles, CA)