Beau Nimer is an Associate with at CBRE’s Cincinnati office where he focuses on the Greater Cincinnati and Dayton industrial and logistics market. Prior to joining CBRE, Beau previously worked at Bruns Realty Group where he developed new business opportunities for residential and commercial real estate needs. He also created and developed new business for their industrial sales.
Beau attended the University of Cincinnati where he earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a focus in Marketing and an integral in International Business. While at UC, he was a member of Alpha Kappa Psi (UC’s business fraternity), completed several internships, and participated in the College of Business’ Study Abroad Program in Chile.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed real estate professional in the State of Ohio
- Licensed real estate professional in the State of Kentucky
- Board member for Counsel for Supply Chain Management Professionals for Cincinnati Chapter
- 2017 Commercial Top Producers Club
- University of Cincinnati, Bachelor of Business Administration, focus in Marketing and an integral in International Business, 2009