Baron Aldrine is a Executive Vice President and co-leader of a 17-person Advisory & Transaction Services team with CBRE in Dallas, TX. The Team is nationally recognized by CBRE for delivering world-class, portfolio-wide advisory and transaction services exclusively to corporate occupiers, through dedicated resources, the CBRE corporate platform and a proven track record. Mr. Aldrine coordinates and leads the Team’s DFW business development efforts and has executive oversight for many key client relationships.
A 19-year CBRE veteran, Mr. Aldrine is recognized by his peers as a market leader in the representation of large DFW-based and mid-cap multi-market occupier clients. He brings his passion, persistence and sophisticated negotiation acumen in the pursuit of exceptional outcomes for his clients. With his partners, Mr. Aldrine has completed assignments in excess of 35 million sq. ft.
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR), Member
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker
- CBRE "Gary J. Beban Teamwork Award" — the "Beban" is bestowed annually and is CBRE's highest award recognizing the CBRE team or individual who has consistently demonstrated excellence in service and leadership, and the personal qualities of collaboration, integrity and responsibility.
- CBRE National and DFW Recognition Conferences
- CBRE DFW Appreciation Award – “Rainmaker Award”
- CBRE GCS “Account Excellence” Award Winner
- DBJ DFW Heavy Hitters 2003 - 2016
- Black's Guide / Top 35 Under 35 2001–2006
- CBRE Dallas 2001 Rookie of the Year
- Kansas State University, Bachelor of Science, Economics and Finance
- Toshiba US
- Haynes & Boone
- Satori Capital
- Robot Entertainment
- Cardinal Health
- Amerisource Bergen
- Montgomery Coscia Greilich
- Cyxtera Technologies