Austin joined CBRE, Inc. in May 2013 as an intern for the Office Leasing team and now works as a Vice President. Austin specializes in the tenant representation, landlord leasing and sales throughout the Greater Memphis Area.
As Senior Associate, he works to obtain exclusive rights to represent owners and tenants in their leasing and dispositions needs.
- Chairman, Young Professionals for American Cancer Society (YPACS)
- Board Member, Local Workforce Development Board-Area 13
- Board Member, University of Memphis, Memphis Institute for Leadership Education (MILE) Program
- Lipscomb Pitts Breakfast Club’s “The Spark Awards” Winner (2014)
- Tennessee Real Estate License
- University of Memphis, Bachelor of Business Administration, Magna Cum Laude