Audrey Milo is a Real Estate Advisor with CBRE focused on the Silicon Valley commercial marketplace. She specializes in representation of technology clients from high growth stage to beyond IPO, and has an excellent track record finding creative solutions that reduce costs and maximize value, increase employee satisfaction and productivity, and mitigate client risk.
With a highly successful background in commercial Project Management and Financial Analysis, Ms. Milo is able to offer an integrated, full-service approach to real estate consulting that ensures a positive outcome to tenants. She understands that a successful real estate process isn't complete when the lease is signed, but rather at the end of the lease term and acts as a trusted partner and advocate throughout the process. Ms. Milo’s proactive professionalism and pattern of creating excellent client outcomes has resulted in many exclusive return clients and referrals.
- Real Estate Salesperson License 01869379
- Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB)
- University of California at Santa Cruz, Bachelor of Arts
- PJM-1 – CBRE Dallas Project Management Foundations
- Habitat for Humanity and Global Village Volunteer and Sponsor
- ASPCA Member
- Humane Society Volunteer
- Confidential High Technology Company
- McGraw Hill
- First American Plaza