Ashley Utley Walker is a Senior Associate Broker specializing in retail and restaurant tenant representation, landlord representation, single tenant development and land sales for local, regional and national clients. She is a third-generation real estate professional who has been active in the industry for over ten years and has a passion for creating value for her clients.
Ashley’s diverse experiences in the corporate real estate, private development, and brokerage sectors provides a depth of industry knowledge that uniquely qualifies her to navigate the complexities of the real estate process to execute her client’s goals.
Ashley Utley Walker began her career at a commercial real estate development firm where she specialized in single-tenant development and executed every aspect of the new store development process from new market identification to store opening. She also assisted with marketing and leasing of several shopping centers in North Mississippi.
In 2013, Ashley accepted a position at AutoZone, Inc., a Fortune 300 company, as a
Real Estate Development Manager where she opened stores across the Western
United States and Central Florida. She was fully immersed in the real estate process
including site selection, contract negotiation and project management to
ensure timely store completion. Here, she refined her collaboration and communication skills which were instrumental in garnering support for challenging deals and over-coming obstacles during all phases of store development.
In 2018, Ashley returned to the private development and brokerage sector as
the Vice President of Sales and Leasing at Utley Properties where she
focused on tenant and landlord representation as well as development
management. She developed marketing materials and facilitated leasing for a
commercial real estate portfolio valued at approximately $50M.
- Member, International Council of Shopping Center (ICSC)
- Founder, Memphis Next Generation Program
- State Chair for the Tennessee Next Generation Program, 2014-2015
- Tennessee/Kentucky Idea Exchange Planning Committee, 2011-2015
- Memphis Area Realtors Association (MAAR) Commercial Council
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of the Midsouth
- MAAR Commercial Council Make-A- Wish Golf Tournament Committee
- Walk For Wishes Event Committee, 2018-Present
- Associate Board, 2012-2016
- Wish Grantor, 2012-Present
- Leadership DeSoto Class of 2011
- Licensed Broker in Tennessee and Mississippi
- University of Alabama |Bachelor of Arts in Telecommunication and Film; Minor in Business Administration | 2008
“I worked with Ashley U. Walker when she was my real estate contact for AutoZone in the Colorado & Wyoming markets. I found her to be goal oriented, responsive, professional, & respectful of my efforts. We had great success opening many profitable stores, outsmarting the competition, and meeting or exceeding her company’s targets. I look forward to reconnecting with her at CBRE.”
Senior Vice President
“Ashley is a hard charging real estate professional. She thoroughly understands the needs of her clients and works tirelessly to deliver superior development solutions.”
Real Estate Zone Manager