Mr. Brooks joined CBRE in 2003 as a Senior Vice President, specializing in office properties. Having over 30 years of proven real estate experience, Mr. Brooks’ activities include major lease transactions to land and investment property sales. During his career, Mr. Brooks has represented some of Phoenix’s largest and most sophisticated landlords. Since Mr. Brooks has also represented several of the area’s more notable tenants in office space acquisition and build-to-suit projects, he is highly skilled in handling the most complex aspects of any negotiation. Mr. Brooks’ clients appreciate his attention to detail and his extensive experience in handling sophisticated transactions of all sizes and types.
Ashley was previously a Senior Managing Director at Insignia/ESG, Inc., prior to the CBRE acquisition and a Senior Director with Cushman and Wakefield.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- All Saints’ Episcopal Day School Trustee, Phoenix, AZ
- Culver Academies Parent Board of Directors, Culver, IN
- United States Cycling Federation
- USA Triathlon
- 2018 - Completed over 2 Million SF of Leasing & Sales Activity with a transaction value over $371 Million
- 2017 - Completed over 1.9 Million SF of Leasing & Sales Activity
- 2016 - Completed over ±700,000 SF of Leasing & Sales Activity
- 2015 - Responsible for over half of the Major Transactions completed in Northwest Phoenix
- 2014 - Completed over ±1.7 Million SF of Leasing & Sales Activity
- 2013 - Successfully completed 5 of the top 15 Largest Office Lease Transactions in Greater Phoenix
- 2012 - Successfully completed 6 of the top 25 Largest Office Lease Transactions in Greater Phoenix
- 2011 - Successfully completed 2 of the 10 Largest Office Lease Transactions in Greater Phoenix.
- 2010 - Successfully completed the Largest Office Lease Transaction in Greater Phoenix.
- 2009 - Received the National SIOR Office Lease of the Year Award.
- Southern Methodist University, Cox School of Business, Dallas, TX
- The Alter Group
- Bank of the West
- Blackboard, Inc
- Brier Irish Hubbard & Erhart, Esq.
- Butte Properties
- California Bank & Trust
- Carlson Development
- CW Capital
- Denali National Trust
- E&V Properties
- Ewing Irrigation
- The Ellman Company
- Hart Properties
- Hannay Properties