Ashish Cholia joined CBRE in 1999 and specializes in the sales of local, regional and national portfolios as well as high profile single assets in the Southeastern United States. During his tenure at CBRE, Mr. Cholia has been involved in more than $12 Billion in multifamily portfolio sales across 34 States.
With an early career in programming, Mr. Cholia created proprietary underwriting and analytical software for the SE Multifamily Group, and he continues to create custom financial software and reporting packages as needed.
- University of Georgia, M.B.A.
- University of Florida, M.S. in engineering
- The University of Bombay, B.S. in engineering
Honors | Recognition | Affiliations
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Member
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Georgia