Arturo De la Mora holds the title of Vice President at CBRE El Paso office where he specializes in sales, leasing, lease analysis, consultation, negotiation and execution for landlords and tenants in El Paso, Texas, and Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. De la Mora was a logistics manager for Target and a call center supervisor at Texas Gas Service.
Mr. De la Mora was born in El Paso, grew up in Ciudad Juarez and is fluent in Spanish. He served six years in the Marine Corps and earned his MBA from The University of Texas at El Paso.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- American Marketing Association, member
- National Association of Hispanic MBAs, member
- Texas Real Estate Salesperson license
- The University of Texas at El Paso, Bachelor of Arts, Marketing and Management
- The University of Texas at El Paso, Master of Business Administration