Ariel Ball is a First Vice President in the Consulting Group responsible for analyzing real estate strategies for major corporations and creating cash flow and other financial models to analyze the acquisition and disposition of leased assets on a cash and P&L basis.
Prior to joining CBRE’s Consulting Group, Ariel was chosen to participate in the Wheel Program, an 18-month rotational assignments program designed to give young professionals a well-rounded foundation in the commercial real estate industry. She completed the rotations through the Wheel Program: Research, Brokerage, Consulting/Agency, Investment Properties and Debt & Equity Finance.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, New York
- Recipient, Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Network Scholarship
- Recipient, Society for Industrial and Office Realtors Foundation (SIOR) - Mildred C. Hanson, SIOR Memorial Scholarship
- Emory University, Bachelor of Business Administration - Concentrations in Real Estate and Finance
- Aspen Insurance
- Cohn Reznick LLP
- Dow Jones
- Estee Lauder Companies
- Etsy, Inc.
- Harper Collins Publishers
- Hudson’s Bay Company
- ING Financial
- L’Oréal USA
- Teach for America