Anya Ostry is a commercial real estate professional with more than a dozen years of experience. While specializing in the analysis of portfolio costs, monitoring and seeking opportunities and transaction goals, Anya is constantly developing strategic solutions for her Fortune 500 clients in key markets across the U.S.
Anya’s areas of expertise include assisting with business location strategies and relocation services, negotiating facility leases or purchases, and leading and negotiating asset dispositions. In addition, she has experience with collaborating on the development of an occupancy strategy and coordinating with local governments to find the right municipal incentives.
With her success over the years, Anya has been recognized for her accomplishments from several institutions, such as the Irvine Company, CoStar, and CoreNet Global. Part of Anya Ostry’s self-realization in the field is due to her years dedication towards obtaining a Bachelor of Arts from Mihaylo College of Business and Economics, and followed by a Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR) from CoreNet Global.
Anya Ostry is a valued partner of CBRE Global Occupier Advisory, whose ability to anticipate market conditions and aggressively execute transactions has resulted in successful outcomes for clients all over the world. As one of 15 HUB teams, CBRE Global Occupier Advisory is one of the most successful teams in the company as they manage multi-market portfolios and focus on occupier representations. With a relentless commitment to accomplishing their client’s objectives, CBRE Global Occupier Advisory has proven to be a paragon in the commercial real estate business.
- Clyde & Company
- National Bank of California
- Roux & Associates
- Crane Morley
- Old Republic Tile
- Advantage Sales & Marketing
- Avery Dennison
- Marcus & Millichap
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA)
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Board Member of CSU Fullerton’s Mihaylo College of Business & Economics Executive Council
- Member of Allen Matkins Women’s Leadership Roundtable
- Member of NAIOP, Southern California Chapter
- Board Member of CoreNet Global, Southern California Chapter
- Member of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Orange County
- CoStar Power Broker of the Year, 2018
- Transwestern West Region Young Professional of the Year, 2012
- Irvine Company Broker of the Year, 2016
- Irvine Company Broker of the Quarter, Q2 2016
- CoreNet Global, Southern California Chapter – Young Leader of the Year, 2016