Anthony Pell is an Associate with CBRE focusing on account management and tenant representation for the Advisory & Transaction Services group in Philadelphia. He works with occupier clients on all aspects of the transaction process including strategic real estate planning, market and financial analysis, site selection, lease negotiations and transaction management on a multi-market basis.
Anthony joined CBRE as a Portfolio Coordinator on the Comcast Xfinity Account in January 2016 before being promoted to Transaction Manager in January 2017. He assisted in the completion of over 150 Xfinity transactions in cities around the United States and helped to manage a portfolio of over 500 properties. Anthony joined the Zwengler/Zirk/Knowles Advisory & Transaction team as an Associate in January 2018.
Prior to joining CBRE, Anthony was employed by Valbridge Property Advisors, a commercial appraisal firm, where he specialized in valuations within Center City Philadelphia and the surrounding region. Major assignments included corporate headquarters, trophy-class office buildings, leading universities, and multi-property portfolios.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson: PA
- CoreNet Global - Philadelphia Young Leaders Committee
- Penn State Institute for Real Estate Studies
- Smeal Business Club
- Pennsylvania State University, Smeal College of Business, Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Management
- Georgetown University, TFAS, Institute on Business and Government Affairs