Anthony Mash serves as a Senior Vice President in the El Paso office of CBRE primarily working with industrial clients in both the United States and Mexico. With his 29 years experience in the industrial real estate sector, Mr. Mash is one of the few industrial brokers that works on both sides of the border, serving clients seamlessly in either location. He brings “best of class” brokerage practices to all of his assignments and ensures that they are transacted with the level of professionalism expected by international manufacturing companies.
Mr. Mash rejoined CBRE in 2010 as part of a transition where members of his previous team, TeamNAFTA (a former CBRE affiliate office), became part of the CBRE brand. He started with TeamNAFTA in January 2003. Prior to joining TeamNAFTA, Mr. Mash was the marketing officer with Santa Tersa Real Estate Development Corporation for three years, where he was involved in the development of nearly 800,000 square feet of new industrial product in Santa Teresa, New Mexico. Before moving to the El Paso/Ciudad Juarez area, Mr. Mash worked with CBRE and Trammell Crow Company for 14 years in South Florida. He has worked with numberous Fortune 500 corporations as well as with many local companies.
- FBI Citizens Academy
- Border Industrial Alliance (BIA), Santa Teresa, NM
- 1987 Rookie of the Year - CBRE Ft. Lauderdale
- 1988 - 1991 Top 10 Industrial Broker - CBRE South Florida
- 2013 Top Producer - CBRE El Paso
- University of Arkansas, Bachelor of Science in Agriculture and Biology
- Texas Real Estate Sales License
- New Mexico Real Estate Qualifiyng Broker License
- Penske | 353,611 SF | Lease Renewal
- TE Connectivity | 304,000 SF | Lease Renewal
- ECI | 300,000 SF | Lease Renewal
- Epson | 153,000 SF | Lease Renewal
- Federal Mogul | 201,000 SF | Lease Renewal
- Packaging Corp. of America | 105,000 SF | Lease Renewal
- Cardinal Health | 263,000 SF | Lease
- Fagerdala | 100,000 SF | Lease
- TPG | 800,000 SF | Landlord Rep.
- Invesco | 497,611 SF | Landlord Rep.
- UBS | 1,100,000 SF | Landlord Rep.
- Stag Capital | 269,245 SF | Landlord Rep.
- Ansell Perry
- Cardinal Health
- Federal Mogul
- CR Bard
- Regal Beloit
- TE Connectivity
- Bond Properties
- STAG Capital Partners