Anthony is a leading, global market real estate advisor, with a multi-disciplined career that spans over 29 years.
Since joining CBRE in 2014, Anthony has built a long track record of advising and adding value to his clients’ unique business objectives. Recently recognized for being among CBRE’s top 40 brokers, globally, Anthony is committed to achieving world-class real estate solutions.
During Anthony’s tenure at CBRE he and his team have successfully advised his Occupier Clients on the completion of 16 transactions with a minimum footprint of 75,000 RSF. Anthony is uniquely skilled at advising technology companies across the Western United States, with particular expertise in Southern California, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, and Denver markets.
In addition to representing tenants and landlords, he has successfully sourced over $450 million in office building sale transactions.
Anthony lives in Hermosa Beach with his wife and daughter.
Sample of Clients Represented
- Ryan Seacrest Productions
- WeWork, Multiple Transactions
- Universal Music, Multiple Transactions
- Under Armour, Multiple Transactions
- Jakks Pacific
- Del Shaw Et al.
- Proskauer Rose
- Sheppard Mullin
- Undisclosed American Multinational Investment Bank
- BNY Mellon
Sample of Agency Representation
- EOP (Equity Office Properties)
- Callahan Capital Properties
- Brookfield Properties
- Westfield, Inc.
- Indivest, Hekmat Investments
- Ivanhoe Cambridge
- Hakim Family Holdings
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- University of Southern California Skull & Dagger Honor Society
- Colbert Coldwell Circle
- University of Southern California Marshall School of Business - B.S. Finance with a Real Estate Emphasis