Andrew Reenders is a Vice President with CBRE Office Services in Honolulu specializing in agency representation for income producing assets on behalf of institutional and local owners throughout the state of Hawaii. Currently, he is a member of the leasing team for the exclusive leasing and marketing programs for the 1.7 million square foot Santa Monica-based Douglas Emmett portfolio of class A office properties in Hawaii.
Andrew’s leasing background has proven fundamental to his success through sharpened negotiation skills, consistent business development practices and interpreting the markets dynamic nature to drive the best outcomes for clients.
Mr. Reenders has completed investment sale transactions in excess of $170 million in consideration and consistently averages more than 80 lease transactions annually with a consideration of more than $25 million.
- CBRE Rookie of the Year, 2009
- CBRE Leasing Performer of the Year, 2008
- University of Hawaii, Bachelor of Science in Economics and Geography
Significant Sales Transactions
- Courtyard Marriott Maui Kahului, Hospitality, $69M
- Surfjack Hotel, Hospitality, $50M
- Sunset Terrace, Multifamily, $39.3M
- Kmart Ground Lease, STNL Retail, $20.5M
- Maui Beach Hotel, Hospitality, $18M
- K3 Site-Kuhio Avenue, Development/Hospitality, $15.5M
- Walgreens Kapiolani, Retail, $15M
- Shops on the Green, Resort Retail, $14.3M
- Maalaea Center, Multi-Tenant Retail, $13.5M
- Polynesian Plaza Hotel, Resort Retail/Hospitality, $10.6M
- Elleair Golf Club, Golf Course, $10M
- 260 Beachwalk, Development/Hospitality, $9M
- Aloha Beach Hotel, Hospitality, $5M
Significant Leasing Assignments
- Bishop Square, American Savings Bank and Pauahi Towers, 1,000,000 sq. ft.
- Bishop Place at 1134 Bishop Street, 460,000 sq. ft.
- Harbor Court Office Tower, 200,000 sq. ft.
- Honolulu Club Building, 80,000 sq. ft.